Tuesday 11 May 2010

Week Three Speaking From Experience...

Tuesday 4
No Type and Grid but have imported work done so far so easier to hand in with Indesign work.
Sorting out the places that I want to include. Put into categories of;
-Events
-Shops
-Exhibitions
-Places to visit-general random places 

Wednesday 5
Collecting and going out to take photographs on my bike baring in mind landscape and portrait images. Only managed to get a few on my list been on the bike all day.

Thursday 6
Went around town to get photographs and information for the content. Letterpress in the afternoon. 
*Collect prints to put on blog*

Friday 7
Crit today and I was first, the boards that I presented were bombarded with information and after I was told it was the worst presentation ever... After being told this I felt it was because it had to much information and it wasn't clear enough and direct of saying what I was doing and producing. Also I was told to consider other method of delivery instead of the magazine is it a hot dog fold ect.

**Note-When Presenting directly say, This is what I'm doing, Because, and the Resolution. Don't use loads of text and use more image**

Overall for the week
Making progression but need to keep working to make deadline, the crit (Worse presentation ever.) annoyed me and wasn't happy at all about it would of preferred, next time be more direct what you're doing, use images. Changed idea over weekend and started to put it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment